[thelist] arguments pro css & xhtml / con tables

Christie Mason cmason at managersforum.com
Tue Jun 20 11:47:30 CDT 2006

I figured I'd see at least one reply like that.  Yep, this
http://csszengarden.com/?cssfile=/179/179.css&page=1 or this
http://csszengarden.com/?cssfile=/185/185.css&page=1 is so much better.  Or
is it?

Bottom Line is that the customer loves it and even more importantly the
client's clients love it and mostest importantly, it has a positive ROI
after 6 months of being live. That's not bad for a site that has to manage
4000 images (still growing) and over 1000 products (still growing) and
around 160 tables (hopefully not growing) for a very, very diverse product
line.

Christie Mason