[thelist] project management and collaboration software

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Fri Jun 23 19:44:47 CDT 2006

Message from Nan Harbison (6/23/2006 05:51 PM)

>But whatI am looking for is software to do several parts of
>project management for mostly software/web projects, I was going to build
>this myself, but I think that would be reinventing the wheel.

Hi Nan,

On a project I'm currently involved we're using adminitrack.com to manage
various issues. May not be pure project management. More bug/issue
tracking. But used with some creativity I think it could get the job done,
as far as web projects go.

Pricing structure may be a bit high for you, it starts at $60/month.

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/