[thelist] Hosted Webmail

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Tue Jun 27 14:42:57 CDT 2006

		   I'd seriously suggest getting everyone on GMail -- but then again I don't know all the particulars of your situation.

Peter

From: Andrew Kamm akamm at demicooper.com

Hey all -- any suggestions on hosted webmail? I'd loving something with the
functionality of Yahoo's premium plans, but with a better interface (i.e.,
an Ajax interface that's more like a desktop app). I like the calendar,
notes, etc.

I've been doing a trial of WebMail.us, which has actually been pretty good
and covers most of my needs, but I wanted to see if there was anything else
out there. (it had a couple minor issues that concerned me).

I tried Everyone.net a while ago, but it's really barebones, and I'd just as
soon go with Yahoo. I've seen @mail, but I haven't found a reseller and I
don't want to pay to install it on my server.

I know Yahoo has a new Ajax-y app coming out for there email, but I'm not
sure when and I'm on a Mac, so I don't even know if it'll be supported.

I don't mind paying a fee as long as it's not in the hundreds of dollars
range.

Thanks!
--
Andrew Kamm