[thelist] Specific Ecommerce Requirements

Info@internetvraagbaak.nl info at internetvraagbaak.nl
Wed Jun 28 13:30:52 CDT 2006

..... transaction id....using AUTH with Authorize.net ..... but then
again..we are back in the payment gateways...
conclusion: advice/convince the customer NOT to get into trouble trying to
do CC handling themselves!
In EU it means trouble if you are the shop that stored CC number info
..guess it means more trouble in the US.

Use a propor Gateway. Worldpay, Authorize.net, 2checkout, Paypal ....some
others.. but not that many!
Also  it is best to deal with these companies directly.... and NOT use some
company in between you and them...for 'service' arguments... it gives you
more headache checking there contract and disclaimers.