[thelist] check on submit

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Thu Jun 29 09:54:01 CDT 2006

> > unless the browser 'times out' the form; IE, at least, will
> eventually
> > kill off the form values, causing the 'back' button to take you to a
> > fresh new unpopulated form.
>
> Which - from a security point of view - is not a bad idea.

it is, in fact, A Good Thing. in my intranet apps here at the office, if
I'm concerned about retaining form values for review, I database 'em
(having my DB2, MS SQL, and MySQL hammers in various places on the
network makes it easy to turn everything into a nail)