[thelist] wierd mysql behaviour

Dan McCullough dan.mccullough at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 07:52:18 CDT 2006

Arg late last night I found the issue with the problem its very close
to #3 on your list.  The client was using the development site to make
the changes, I, hopped up on pain killers and lack of sleep, didnt
bother to ask what URL they were using, as they had done 2 sucessful
content changes since the new system went in.

Let this be a reminder to everyone.  When something odd, weird happens
that defies logic, start checking the small things first, and then
when you find it dont make a big deal about it to the customer, just
tell them and then take steps to avoid allowing them to do it again.