[thelist] Paypal Shopping Cart

Portman mrport at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 10 15:25:00 CDT 2006

Hi Kent,

I really like Mals-e cart. You have to copy the code into the webpages,
but it is free and simple to use. There is also a paid version that is
$6 per month that offers a few more features (like payment gateway
integration, etc.) Have a look at http://www.mals-e.com. If you decide
to use Mals and need help, feel free to e-mail me.

HTH,
Riva