[thelist] NMS Formmail issue

FayeC ftarzwell at fayec.com
Tue Jul 11 14:41:03 CDT 2006

I have been searching for solutions for my form.
I had it using client-side validation and ASPMail but I was being terribly spammed through it.
People would use the form to send ads to pretty much everything to my email.
The form would only send to my email and one cc (the email from the form) but that could be used for spam relay so I took it down.
I have researched for 3 weeks and haven't found anything  (at my programming level - basic to medium) I can set up and run without hiccups.
I got NMS Formmail after a lot of research (based on Matt's Formmail but much more secure) so with changing just a few lines in the configuration I should be able to run it .....wrong...
I get the "missing HTTP headers" error...the site is run on IIS and it seems some people encounter the same issue but I haven't found one thread where the person has posted their solution to the issue...
Anyways...has anybody here come across this error with NMS on IIS and if so, any tips you can pass along?
The next step after getting the form to send will be to improve the validation with server side validation some of the fields....

Thanks,

FayeC