[thelist] Project Software

Chris Johnston fuzzylizard at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 09:44:12 CDT 2006

For a really nice, easy to use Gantt chart program, check out
GanttProject[1]. I would also recommend either ActiveCollab or Basecamp
(both of which have already been mentioned).

[1] http://ganttproject.sourceforge.net/

Chris

--
www.fuzzylizard.com

You know you've achieved perfection in design, Not when you have nothing
more to add, But when you have nothing more to take away.
— Antoine de Saint-Exupery