[thelist] problems with FTP

Nan Harbison nanharbison at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 17 11:51:25 CDT 2006

I have never used SSH/Telnet, are they available on Windows, or do I need to
download a program to use them? The webhost told me I had to use ftp though,
so maybe that rules out SSH/Telnet.
If the files are corrupt, then wouldn't they be fixed once my client uploads
the files again?
And if it is a failing hard drive, that is the domain of the webhost, right?
Nan