[thelist] Forcing a Maximized Browser Window

Jose Hurtado jlhurtado at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 21:55:01 CDT 2006

J.D.,

I can understand... but as usual this a client request ; )

If I do not find any reliable way, obviously it will work on IE only.

Usability wise, you are right, it is better to give the user control.

Anyway if anyone know a way to make this maximizing work in Firefox and
Safari, please tell me so!

Best Regards,

Jose L. Hurtado
Web Designer / IT Security