[thelist] Forcing a Maximized Browser Window

Jose Hurtado jlhurtado at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 09:00:01 CDT 2006

Christian,

Great article!

I like this point in particular, I think we all can relate to this one:

Rosenbluth International, a corporate travel agency, took it even further.
CEO Hal Rosenbluth wrote an excellent book about their approach called Put
The Customer Second - Put your people first and watch'em kick
butt<http://positivesharing.com/2003/01/book-review-the-customer-comes-second>
.

Rosenbluth argues that when you put the employees first, they put the
customers first. Put employees first, and they will be happy at work.
Employees who are happy at work give better customer service because:

   - They care more about other people, including customers
   - They have more energy
   - They are happy, meaning they are more fun to talk to and interact
   with
   - They are more motivated

On the other hand, when the company and management consistently side with
customers instead of with employees, it sends a clear message that:

   - Employees are not valued
   - That treating employees fairly is not important
   - That employees have no right to respect from customers
   - That employees have to put up with everything from customers

Source:
http://positivesharing.com/2006/07/why-the-customer-is-always-right-results-in-bad-customer-service

Best Regards,

Jose L. Hurtado