[thelist] Please help with asp getrows

Brian Delaney bdelaney332002 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 20 11:35:51 CDT 2006

This code is only giving me the first 4 records from the sql record set.

  Set rsServiceList1 = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")
  strSQL1 = "Select * from Services where catagoryid = " & "'" & mid(rsCatagoryList("ID"),2,36) & "'" & " order by name "

  rsServiceList1.Open strSQL1, ResourceCatalogDBConn

  DBServicesArray1 = rsServiceList1.GetRows

  rsServiceList1 can contain 1-25 records.

  Any help will be appreciated.