[thelist] further info (d'oh! was RE: SQL aggregation ignorance)

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Thu Jul 20 13:22:55 CDT 2006

um, that would be MySQL on a Windows box, using VBScript/classic ASP for
the front end.

d'oh

so for DATEPART I should be looking at DAY(date), MONTH(date), etc.

question still stands, though: does this make sense? any pointers?

sorry and thanks and whatever

joel