[thelist] ASP Content Management WYSIWYG Editor Recommendation

Chris Dempsey evolt at cubeit.co.uk
Sun Jul 23 04:45:01 CDT 2006

Dave - link to htmlarea.com is broken - if it's from your bookmarks you may
wish to update.  standards-schmandards.com review was worth reading, thank
you.

Peter - you are correct, I should have said I intend to use the editor
embedded in a ClassicASP page to post to a database.  I'm liking the
FreeTextBox idea as I've used it in DotNetNuke.  Might be a good way to
force myself to start using ASP.NET.

Thanks,

Chris.