[thelist] NS 4.7 compatibility?

Chris Hayes chris at lwcdial.net
Mon Jul 31 13:01:35 CDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Hayes" <chris at lwcdial.net>

>> Now I think we are diverging off into tin-foil-hat land...
>>

> Yeah I know.. I'm cooking up a tip :)

<tip type="MSSQL EM - Save script changes" author="Chris Hayes">

Just done a bunch up changes to a table in Enterprise Manager in design view
and want to document what you've
done so you can repeat the changes on another server (stage/ production)?

No?  Oh well.. just in case you ever do...

Before you save your table, use the "Save script changes" button, two
buttons to the right of the save button.  Then save you table as normal.

Save the changes and any subsequent changes in an orderly manner.

easy

</tip>