[thelist] How do I tell when a frame is loaded?

Chris Hayes chris at lwcdial.net
Tue Aug 1 12:31:52 CDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rob" <sendrobstuff at gmail.com>

> Given these pages to load are not all from the same domain (and I
> can't put any JS into them) how do I tell when the page has finished
> extract the stuff I want)?
>
>!

Can you not put any JS into them because they are not your pages, or is it
that you can put javascript on them but of course there's the cross-domain
JS issue to contend with.

If you can put javascript on the pages, you might try using it to relocate
to a bookmark on the same page and then poll the frame's src from the
frameset page.