[thelist] ASP.NET WebControls?

Ed McCarroll Ed at ComSimplicity.com
Wed Aug 2 18:38:29 CDT 2006

> Has anyone downloaded and used WebControls?  I'm wondering in
> particular about tab strips.  I'm having trouble finding the
> download page on MSDN, and even if I could, I'm wondering about
> their compatibility in browsers other then Explorer.

If you are talking about the web controls built into the .Net
framework, you don't need to separately download the controls.
If you're talking about something else, please elucidate.

They seemed to work well with FireFox when I was developing
http://angeles.sierraclub.org/outingsdb/index.aspx, but YMMV.
AFAIK, I did not use any tab strips, at least anything called
that.

Try the above-referenced page using your favorite non-IE browser for
an example of how datagrids, labels, and dropdownlists work.