[thelist] Streaming video

Chris Johnston fuzzylizard at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 10:52:14 CDT 2006

On 8/9/06, Jay Blanchard <jblanchard at pocket.com> wrote:

> I have been googling and reading for two days on streaming video from a
> web site hoping that the age old question of format would have been
> solved. I now feel more lost than ever. Multiple versions? Convert all
> to Flash video? Can I get some advice on how to sort through the maze?

It has, use Flash video. Or just upload the video to youtube and link to it
from there. In terms of the user, Flash video is the easiest to view and it
is cross platform. It is also harder to download and steal (although not
impossible).

Chris
--
www.fuzzylizard.com

You know you've achieved perfection in design, Not when you have nothing
more to add, But when you have nothing more to take away.
— Antoine de Saint-Exupery