[thelist] option explicit in php?

Brian Cummiskey Brian at hondaswap.com
Thu Aug 10 15:33:33 CDT 2006

Hi Jens,

Jens Brueckmann wrote:
>> I'm having a variable over-write problem in a 10,000 line php file
>> that I can't seem to pin point.  Is there an option to ASP's option
>> explicit setting that will throw an error without a re-declaration?
>>

> Have you tried setting error reporting to E_ALL?
>   http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.error-reporting.php

The problem is that it's NOT throwing an error.  The script is executing
as it should, but somewhere along the line one of my original values is
getting over-written with something else.  There's probably 5000
instances of this variable too, which makes it a pain to go line by line
to try to find it, hence the Option Explicit request.

Thanks!