[thelist] marking up an address

Rickards, Julian (NDM) julian.rickards at ndm.gov.on.ca
Fri Aug 11 07:19:45 CDT 2006

There has been a fair bit of discussion on how to mark up an address and although the hvcard microformat had been raised, it is not clear that there is agreement that the hvcard microformat meets the needs (correct me if I have misinterpretted) of marking up an address.

Might this discussion be better moved to the microformats group? I had a similar comment about a year ago regarding another microformat and Tantek invited me to participate, likely he would be receptive to our discussion on marking up addresses.

My 2¢.

Jules