[thelist] Removing previous posts from thelist archives.

Jose Hurtado jlhurtado at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 10:34:23 CDT 2006

Lee, Ben...

You are right guys... I thought it was a simpler problem.

The only thing then is to just ignore it, and withstand the pain, it will go
away eventually, actually making their site better will move her comment
further in the Google index, so in a way it will be eventually be
"forgotten", actually buried deep inside Google's index.

Lesson:  mind what you write, anywhere on the net. The web has a long
memory.

This also reminds me a comment I heard from a Hacker conference, a few
months ago:

Privacy is dead, get over it.

Sad, but true, being very careful about what you say, write and post is very
importante these days...

Well enjoy the weekend anyway... at least the world escaped from a major
terrorist blow up... dangerous times indeed, and not just in the web.

Jose L. Hurtado
Web Designer / IT Professional
Toronto, Canada

--