[thelist] Site search - what do ya know?

Jose Hurtado jlhurtado at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 14:39:28 CDT 2006

Alan,

These two look like pretty good web site search engines:

The Search Engine Project - GPL
http://www.tsep.info/
http://freshmeat.net/projects/tsep/

SiteSearch Pro - Affordable $39
http://www.site-search-pro.com/

And of course, there is always Google itself, using their API:
http://www.wwwsearchsolutions.com/google.php
http://www.dankarran.com/googleapi-phpsitesearch/

Best Regards,

Jose L. Hurtado