[thelist] Annoying CSS problem in IE6

Kevin Sedgley kevin at topophilia.co.uk
Wed Aug 16 07:12:22 CDT 2006

Hello,

Wow. I hate Internet Explorer. It makes things so difficult. I solved my
disappearing navigation problem for this site:
inglenookfarm.topophilia.co.uk but am now having one final issue.

My second level navigation pop up (if you mouse over "small animal") - the
first entry "hamsters" seems to be using the background image for the top
level of the navigation. I am using IE 6, win XP sp2.

I'm pulling my hair out here, has anybody else experienced this? Does
anybody want to save my sanity and hairline?

Ta very much indeed,

Kevin.