[thelist] RentACoder

Lee McIvor lee at thinkco.com
Thu Aug 17 04:54:05 CDT 2006

I'll hold myself to this one last message...

Kenneth, if you can get what you need for $300, go for it. I for one
have never complained about this. However, I generally find that many of
my clients have been through that stage, and would rather pay a more
substantial fee for a professional job. The age old maxim remains the
same - "you get what you pay for".

If you know EXACTLY what you want, and have the time to spoon-feed your
$300 "coder", then feel free. If you want a company / individual who can
provide expert analysis, then a well-planned, well executed solution
that delivers it, you'll probably be contacting some of the members of
this list in the future, and asking us to fix your first half-arsed
solution.

Lee McIvor
Web Developer

Email     lee.mcivor at thinkco.com
Telephone +44 (0)191 269 9840
Facsimile +44 (0)191 269 9841
Website   www.thinkco.com

TH_NK, 42 Leazes Park Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4PL, UK

Unless stated to be non-confidential, this email and any attachments are
private and confidential and are for addressee only. If you have
received this email in error please contact us upon receipt. Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state
them to be the views of ThinkCo Limited.