[thelist] OT: Best PDA or Smartphone for Work and Getting ThingsDone!

Jose Hurtado jlhurtado at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 08:57:59 CDT 2006

Paul,

Good point... that is why I was seriously considering the cheaper Palm
models, like the Z22 or even the Palm Tungsten E2.

You are right, even the "meager" 32 megs of the Z22 might be good
enough and for $99 USA is very, very cheap.

I am copying your comment and mine to the list... since this might be
useful for many more people.

I actually considered using a very small paper-organizer, but quickly
grew tired of it, inputting everything twice is not worth the
effort... the Palm is much better!

Best Regards,

Jose L. Hurtado
Web Designer / IT Professional