[thelist] Which Free Opensource AJAX Framework is worth thetimeand effort?

Julian Voelcker asp at tvw.net
Mon Aug 21 16:30:21 CDT 2006

Hi Rob,

> Not that Atlas is open source, but while we're on the topic, how does it
> compare to YUI.

I've not bothered with Atlas since the Telerik controls have it wrapped up
and I don't really know YUI.

With the Teleric controls you just add an AJAX Manager to the page and all
controls will become AJAXified.  You have some minor configuring to
determine what controls do what and then that is it.  Very straight forward
and it just works.

I'm surprised there aren't similar things available on other platforms.
--
Cheers,

Julian Voelcker
Cirencester, United Kingdom