[thelist] Which Free Opensource AJAX Framework is worth thetimeand effort?

Christian Heilmann codepo8 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 17:45:10 CDT 2006

> It was recently brought to my attention by the Ruby on Rails (RoR)
> developers that if you use RoR you get AJAX capability BUILT-IN and you have
> to either do little or next to nothing to make it work.

Yes, I also heard from people that if I give them all my money they'll
make use some extra money, but it'll take some time.

I also heard from IDE developers for almost a decade that I don't need
to know any programming or what is going on to build amazing, robust
and scalable web sites.

Next time I go to my doctor I tell him that I don't need him any
longer as I can look up any disease on wikipedia!

FYI: If you use Ruby On Rails and you use Ajax, please use
http://www.ujs4rails.com/ to make your stuff at least not totally
unusable for non-JS users.

--
Chris Heilmann