[thelist] tiddly wiki implementation - can it be this hard?

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Fri Aug 25 17:32:03 CDT 2006

> Just a guess, but it appears that you have only saved and
> uploaded just
> the first 245 lines of a document that should be 5185 lines.
>
> View your source here:
> (only 245 lines, then it cuts off...)
> http://tunehenge.com/wiki.html

interesting observation. the entire file is there, but that spot in the
file is the first place this combination of characters occurs:

    <%

oh look; almost like the beginning of some VBScript. Now, I don't have
my server set up to parse html files through the asp dll, but it seems
like *something* along those lines is going on.

thoughts?