[thelist] SLOC counter and obfuscating tool for javascript

Roberto Gorjão roberto at castelosnoar.com
Mon Aug 28 12:21:59 CDT 2006

Hi Steven,

Thank you very much for your input. That was not just what I was looking
for, but you gave me the idea of looking for a JEdit pluggin and...
there it was: "JCounter" does all I need, except the obfuscating part.

JEdit is in deed a great piece of software!

Thanks again!

Roberto

P.S.: I still need the obfuscating tool, if anybody knows about a free
reliable one.

--
-------------------- Roberto Gorjão
freelance designer and web designer