[thelist] accessible imagemaps

sam foster potatosculptor at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 13:24:11 CDT 2006

A CSIM with good alt tags is probably fine.

If you're having to jump through technical hoops to support a
particular visual design, that's a red flag for me that the design
needs revisting. But there's nothing wrong with a client-side image
map where the content calls for it - as long as you provide meaningful
alt attributes on the area tags.

my 0.02,
Sam Foster