[thelist] PHP HTTP Fetch and IE VBScript

Hershel Robinson hershel at galleryrobinson.com
Thu Aug 31 14:44:41 CDT 2006

> Quick Google brought this up from a site that I've grabbed other code
> from that worked well, as always ymmv etc.:
>
> http://www.phpclasses.org/browse/package/1988.html

I was also wondering what was so difficult about this, but I didn't get
around to looking for an existing solution.

I will pass this on and also clarify why he feels this is so difficult.

But I still think the issue is the VBScript. I didn't get into the
details, but I am certainly aware that there are some pages that won't
submit without JS turned on. For example, if the JS must set a flag,
that is, set an input value, and without that, the submitted data will
fail, then that JS therefore needs to execute.

Of course one could hard code that, but that has its own drawbacks. :)

Thanks.

--
Web Site Construction by Gallery Robinson
http://galleryrobinson.com/