[thelist] C#- using info from an arraylist

Lightning oktellme at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 8 20:59:48 CDT 2006

Passenger arraylist contains START, END, DIRECTION where start and end are
integers and direction is enum.

I am looping thru arraylist, looking for instances where END = i , and if
direction also matches, I will delete it.

ELEVATOR

foreach(Passenger intEndFloor in PassengersOnCar) //<< this line does not
compile

{

if (intEndFloor == intFloor && dirDirection == Direction.Up)

{

// if passenger wants this floor, discharge

PassengersOnCar.Remove(Passenger);  //<< this line does not compile

intdischargedPassengers++;

}

}

Can anyone help?