[thelist] JS error access denied

Chris Price chris.price at choctaw.co.uk
Tue Sep 12 14:51:35 CDT 2006

On Tuesday, September 12, 2006, at 06:33  pm, Matt McKeon wrote:

> window.open('','popup','toolbar=no,location=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable
> =yes,width=840,height=620');
>
> Try that. It will pop a blank window, which you are then writing into.

The error has now disappeared from my IE6.0 but it now blocks the
pop-up by removing it.
I don't get a chance to override the block.

If I put 'pagename' as the first parameter I can see the 'pop-up'
content but in the original window (return false). I'm left with the
access error as well. pagename is passed to the function.

--
Chris Price