[thelist] odd problem with a shopping cart, IE and images loading

Bob Meetin ontheroad at frii.com
Wed Sep 13 10:10:48 CDT 2006

I'm configuring a cart (digicart) which a client purchased.  Running
into a really wierd problem with IE (go figure).  The client wants
buttons for links in the header.  Both the template pages which I set up
that will be used for the likes of "Home Page",
"About Us", etc and the shopping cart pages, will begin downloading for
me but get caught on the last several items which are related to the
buttons (less than 3kb each) and hang (IE only).  Intermittently the
pages will not hang.   Does this ring a bell?

The page will not validate perfectly for xhtml due to some tableborder
stuff included by digicart.  I should be able to fix this, but
experimentation shows this has nothing to do with the problem. To view
the work in progress, visit: www.thepetguardian.com/cart.php - Bob