[thelist] whaddya call the thing with two multi-selects...

Sam Beam sbeam at onsetcorps.net
Thu Sep 14 09:17:30 CDT 2006

where you pick items from one <select> element and can place in the 
other one using arrowed buttons in between? Usually involving JS on the 
web but sometimes seen in non-web apps as well.

similar to:

Is there a standard name for this little UI gem? If not can I 
propose "Bicameral selector"?

to settle a debate. thanks.

More information about the thelist mailing list