[thelist] whaddya call the thing with two multi-selects...

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Thu Sep 14 09:46:31 CDT 2006

		I call 'em swappers.


				From: Sam Beam sbeam at onsetcorps.net

where you pick items from one  element and can place in the other one using arrowed buttons in between? Usually involving JS on the web but sometimes seen in non-web apps as well.similar to:http://www.laurent-laville.org/img/qfams/screenshot/basic1.pngIs there a standard name for this little UI gem? If not can I propose "Bicameral selector"?to settle a debate. thanks.Sam-- * * Please support the community that supports you. * *http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/For unsubscribe and other options, including the Tip Harvester and archives of thelist go to: http://lists.evolt.org Workers of the Web, evolt !

More information about the thelist mailing list