[thelist] RE: initial site check: http://IntranetIntelligence.com/

Bernardo Escalona-Espinosa escalonab at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 14:18:04 CDT 2006

Hello joel,

The very first thing I noticed about your site was the two images
(namely hands.jpg and hardware.jpg) that look like they were saved at
extremely low qualities.

I don't know if I'm just anal about this or if there are other that
would agree, but seeing images of crappy quality used as "key"
elements of a site (such as the logo or a concept like in this case)
is a BIG turnoff.

With such small images I think you could get away with saving them as
GIF or PNG, maybe slicing them to give you a wider palette.  That
would give you much better looking images (no "ringing" effect around
the edges like I see here), but they would still be tiny and
quick-loading.

Berns