[thelist] odd problem with a shopping cart, IE and images loading

sam foster potatosculptor at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 16:25:34 CDT 2006

Looks like you are missing the defer attribute. That causes it to only
be interpreted after the page is done loading (and when
document.images will be fully populated).

<!--[if lt IE 7.]>
<script defer type="text/javascript" src="pngfix.js"></script>
<![endif]-->

See: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/bobosola/pnghowto.htm

hth
Sam