[thelist] Page freezes in Safari?

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Tue Sep 19 22:47:00 CDT 2006

		Thanks, Robert; I'll have to investigate this suggestion further.

   It does seem strange, though, that the gallery pages -- with the same mechanism, and 12 images each -- caused no problems for this particular user.

   We'll see what happens if I change it to src instead of innerHTML; in the meantime, any other opinions are welcome as well.

Cheers,

Peter

				From: "Robert Vreeland" vreeland at studioframework.com

Peter,
My experience is it depends on what version of Safari and what OS, the newer
versions behave better. That said, it looks like it is probably bombing on
adding the imagae via innerhtml. Try putting an empty gif image then
changing it's src property instead: for example:

id="divImagePlaceHolder">

Sincerely,
Robert Vreeland
Managing Partner