[thelist] browserreport.com

Pieter Roosens pieter at roosensdesign.com
Wed Sep 20 07:24:23 CDT 2006

Nice stuff!
Maybe for non-programmers like me, who have no clue what to expect,
you could use a title (also for the page title ->SEO) like:
"Essential information about the web browser you are using now."
Because it was not immediately clear to me as I thought it was about
"some" browser in general ...

Or maybe it's just me ;-)

Pieter
http://www.roosensdesign.com

Op 20-sep-06, om 12:29 heeft Edwin Martin het volgende geschreven: