[thelist] browserreport.com

Edwin Martin edwin at bitstorm.org
Wed Sep 20 16:19:13 CDT 2006

Chris Hayes wrote:
>> http://www.browserreport.com/
>>
>>  Do you want to have more information added?
>> Please let me know.
>>

> Take your pick from browserhawk:)
>
> http://www.browserhawk.com/showbrow.aspx?bhcp=1

Wow, this site is striking similar. Even the layout and colours are a
bit similar.

(I'm almost ashamed to say I also thought about tables with rounded
corners and rows with alternating colours like browserhawk has).

Browser Report shows the HTTP-headers, so that's a plus for web developers.

I think I'll have to add more features to be more different than
browserhawk.

Thanks for the link, it's always good to know who provides the same service.

Edwin Martin