[thelist] IIS mod_rewrite

Rick den Haan rick.denhaan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 19:59:31 CDT 2006

On 9/22/06, Ken Schaefer <Ken at adopenstatic.com> wrote:

> ASP.NET and your own custom HTTPModule or HTTPHandler. Either of which can
> rewrite requests for you...

Ken,

ASP.NET is a brand-new ballpark for me, I have no experience with that
language whatsoever. However, I imagine you're referring to something like
this article: http://www.15seconds.com/issue/030522.htm

I've skimmed through it and I think I get the general gist of the language's
syntax (it appears quite similar to Java) and what the code is trying to
accomplish. If I have the time, I'll walk through a couple of tutorials on
ASP.NET and C#, but for this current project I don't think that's going to
happen. Might be useful for future projects, though.

Thanks
Rick.