[thelist] ASP.NET Posting an xml file?

Casey Crookston caseyc at IntelliSoftmn.com
Mon Sep 25 14:27:40 CDT 2006

Thanks Bryan,

I'm pretty sure I'm posting to the correct URL, but I'll tripple check.
Yes, their PDS's are only one step above useless - I am appauled that
such a big company who touts themselves as an industry leader can't do a
better job at helping their clients integrate.  Yuk.

One question: Does the post need to be from a secure site?  I'm testing
w/o SSL.

Thanks,

Casey