[thelist] Many or More?

M. Seyon evolt07 at delime.com
Thu Oct 12 13:52:43 CDT 2006

Hi Julian,

I would agree with you. I believe it is still "most". Being on evolt and
css-d one is pretty much in the middle of the css revolution, but on the
outskirts, and in legacy documents that will likely never be updated,
tables are still king.

Heck, some educational institutes are STILL teaching the table-based method
of layouts so there are still new developers entering the field with little
to no css knowledge.

Also keeping in mind that your "mid-1990's" qualifier refers to just about
every major web page created, ever, as that's about when the web began
blooming and sprouting web developers from every crack, cranny and crevice.

regards.
-marc