[thelist] Dedicated Server Hosting

Chris Ditty cditty at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 22:34:22 CDT 2006

I use rackspace for my hosting.  If/when I have a problem, I call them and
they fix it, no problem and with a smile on their face.  I have a client
that has a server at ThePlanet(I think) and when something goes wrong,
support is no help.  It is up to you to troubleshoot and fix.

I'm personally happy with Rackspace and don't plan on changing anytime soon.

CDitty