[thelist] RSS Feed errors - encoding issues

Asif Suria asifsuria at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 19 13:12:58 CDT 2006

Paul, I am assuming you have already run the feed
through a validation tool like
http://www.feedvalidator.org/.

As Anthony suggested, you will have to encode
occurances of special characters. The ampersand (&)
symbol will have to be encoded as & and double
quotes will have to be encoded as ".

Is it possible for you to post a link to your RSS
feed?

Asif
--
Editor: http://www.SINLetter.com