[thelist] Styling JavaScript created paragraph

Julian Rickards julian.rickards at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 14:49:41 CDT 2006

Cool! Now, if you don't change the CSS but the JS and instead of appending a
text node as a child, you insert an image as the child note of
p#description, does not the image get centered?

I know this is now moving away from JS to CSS but that is essentially what I
was trying to do.

Jules

--
Website: http://jrickards.ca