[thelist] Top Grade Dedicated Server Hosting

Dan McCullough dan.mccullough at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 12:09:32 CST 2006

USi.net/AT&T, I know a couple of people over there if you need a
contact to talk to.
Rackspace.com
Savvis.net
Sprint.net
Navisite.com

there are a few smaller companies that are trying to climb the ladder.
Cari.net, if you go with them I have a contact that you can talk to as well.
childsplaytech.com