[thelist] Urgently looking for a new server

Brian Cummiskey brian at hondaswap.com
Sun Nov 5 18:40:38 CST 2006

I moved servers 5 times this year before I was happy, and I ended up
with softlayer.com

Been there for about 4 months now.  Their support is great, even at odd
hours of the day, and normal support is free, and "remote hands" style
support is just $3 per incident if you need it.

I didn't get your first message (somehow, i rarely get the originating
message from this list) so i'm not sure if you're looking for a
dedicated/vps/shared style hosting though.